Brawl Brothers! Just look at the art for the game. It’s supposed to two guys down the middle but just looks pretty terrible. Is this art better or worse than the game? Come find out! We talk about suffering from gout, lay heaps of praise upon the Post Papa John’s version of Papa John’s (this time with extra Shaq). We discuss taking care of your house, beef jerky, board games, the outrageous cost of pepperoncini peppers.
Brawl Brothers Shownotes:
- Dave played Brawl Brothers for the SNES on Twitch, if you’re into brawling with brothers, mooks named Fnord, or guys named Dave
- Ian got Dave into the Papa John’s Papadia.
- Don’t let branches lay on your roof.
- What else does Ian love? The Shaqaroni
- THE DAY OF RECKONING!
- Why the pepperoncini in the box?
- Dave is not a fan of Jack Link’s Jerky
- Tyler is pretty sure he has the gout.
- We did an episode over the next game in this series, The Peacekeepers.
- The Choose Your Own Adventure Board game was fun!
- An episode will be done over Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002