King of Dragons! The Randomizer won’t let you down, even when COVID and work related events will! We had to postpone the newest episode of The Scott Pilgrim game so we fell back on what the Randomizer chose after Tecmo Super Bowl – King of Dragons. It’s more medieval madness in the vein as Knights of the Round and Golden Axe. We do a deep dive as we all actually played this game together (Thank you, Nintendo Switch Online). But before that we talk about Death Note, how not to run a pizza place, and we take a fun psychological quiz – make sure to grab a pencil and paper so you can play along, it’s fun. Stop rolling your eyes, Dane. It’s fun. You’ll see.
King of Dragons Shownotes:
- Death Note
- Netflix’s Death Note
- Dave recommends Ranking of Kings.
- Oh that NY NY Lounge Lounge!
- You have to know about Vecna now.
- Are you familiar with the art style of Julie Bell?
- The King of Dragons Wiki has plenty of good info.
- Shudder has a great option to tune into movies always playing.
- You look like a trustworthy fellow!
- Have you seen Dave’s long play of this on Youtube?
- DON’T SPAM THIS GUY ON GAMEFAQS OR YOU WILL BE SORRY.
- Catch up on the tabletop before next week!
- Our themeDon’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002