Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Are you like a lot of 90s kids and love the side scrolling beat ’em up genre? Are you one step beyond that and you’re a beat ’em up hipster and you’re all about a more obscure title from 1994 called The Peace Keepers? WELL GOOD FOR YOU SINCE WE SORT OF TALK ABOUT IT! But first we have updates on our children and our wives and we talk about hospitals and then eventually pirates and cars. But trust us, we spend a good chunk talking about this odd little gem. So please enjoy!
The Peace Keepers Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Check out Dave playing The Peace Keepers on Twitch
- You can pick up some new TADPOG shirts, thanks to Johnathan Wilson!
- Dude you’re getting a Dell
- Adele sings some songs or something
- Caroline in the City had the original Del
- /r/suctiondildos (NSFW) is certainly the subreddit for you.
- Excalipoor has a tragic and fabled history in the Final Fantasy series
- We talk about Final Fantasy 6 in the old days. In the long long ago.
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is so so so so GOOD
- The BO car on Seinfeld is basically what Randy had Tyler drive.
- Pace Picante Salsa would be much much better if it was broccoli.
- Demolition Man
- Rule 63 Terry Bogard, also known as Fatal Cutie, is in this game
- Clock Tower was a game we once covered
- PTHS Tornado in all its boxing glove glory
- Iago is a real Mr. Thou
- Tiny Toons Buster Busts Loose is the best football game ever.
- Rick Steiner was a wrestler that Tyler misremembered.
- Scott Steiner is who Tyler was actually thinking of in the episode.
- Bear Hugger just had the best body.
- Firestriker as brought to you by the Randomizer
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
Pingback: Ep. 631 – Brawl Brothers - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games