Ep. 667 – Double D and the Cake Boys vs. The World – Session Ten (A D&D Actual Play) That show art is pretty ominous, right? You should probably listen to find out what it is about. This is a pretty important episode, jam packed with all sorts of goodies. The band had just arrived at the Bellagio and must find a way up to Dane Dawnstar’s penthouse. What could Dane have to tell them about him being a boy in Jzadirune? Why was he in this picture? What does he know about Kenny’s mom? Oh believe me, all this and way more are answered in this episode. Things also get out of control VERY quickly when a powerful magical artifact is introduced to the band. We hope you enjoy! Ep. 667 – Double D and the Cake Boys vs. The World – Session Ten (A D&D Actual Play)
Double D and the Cake Boys vs. The World – Session Ten Shownotes:
- The Bellagio only opened 2 years ago in game time, in 1998.
- How long has Veganism been a thing?
- I’d say the Heart Attack Cafe is very not Vegan.
- Like the music? It’s from Earthbound.
- More tracks? There is not Final Fantasy VI.
- Even more? The end is from Final Fantasy VII.
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums.n iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002