McBeefOBradyHands vs. The World D&D Actual Play has finally come to pass! This sessions has the band leaving Jzadirune and plan their next steps. Their Rings of Black Wolf detection went off so they know they will have that to deal with soon, as well as having to come up against Bluegrass Man at the County Fair in just 4 days time. Lem can allegedly cure the Glow now, but how? Who should he try it on? Would it be too dangerous to go right to Jill? What about Lem’s own Glow? Is there more to that than meets the eye? Have all of these questions answered and more in Session Twelve of McBeefOBradyHands vs. The World a D&D Actual Play! (Yes, it is explained how this name was created.)
McBeefOBradyHands vs. The World – Session Twelve Shownotes:
- Have you ever been to a Beef O’ Brady’s?
- Who makes the best Fish and Chips?
- Grapes in Japan are $100?
- Did you read Where The Wild Things Are as a kid?
- What about Harold and the Purple Crayon?
- The Visor of Geordi La Forge.
- Did you listen to this episode first?
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums.n iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002