Dave the Diver has come ashore on TADPOG. It looked really fun and we all agreed we wanted to buck the Randomizer and play it. Did we like it? Did we really like it? Or maybe just sorta like it? Well, before that we do part 2 of our Marvel draft with villains this time, we talk about the Steam Deck, Baldur’s Gate 3, pickles and a little bit of anime, Ian also makes a serious ASMR confession. There may also be a serious tangent about the loafing Garfield phone, a Sports Illustrated Football phone, and a clear electronics phone from the 90s. If all of that sounds good, please sit awhile and listen!
Dave the Diver Shownotes:
- Behold the Steam Deck.
- Have you heard of this Baldur’s Gate 3?
- BOY DINNER!
- GIRL DINNER!
- Dave is a fan of Oh Snap Pickles, they’re good on turkey sandwich bagels.
- Ian enjoys Zom 100.
- We all love Only Murders in the Building.
- Latte ASMR as discussed by Ian.
- Conan’s podcast is great.
- Tyler loves Hiroyuki Sakai.
- His bucket list does involve Masaharu Morimoto.
- Random Episode link.
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002