This week on TADPOG, we sit down with Josh (of Uniracers fame) to talk about The Death and Return of Superman, the 1994 Blizzard/Sunsoft classic for the Super Nintendo.
In This Episode:
- Goober Beauty ™
- Sparkling Wiggles
- Pterodactyl porn… google at your own peril
- The Executioner has huge gonads
- Tyler finished Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls and started American Gods
- Jurassic Park LARP
- What do you mean there’s no GameFAQ?
- Superman faces off against his powerful enemies Chainsaw and Molotov
- Maximum Carnage with Superman stuff?
- The Green Ranger never died
- TADPOG Remembers: The Death of Superman was a big deal
- Dave and Josh talk about The Death of Superman by Dan Jurgens
- Steel? How ’bout it, Second Breakfast?
- Doomsday punches Supergirl’s face off
- Josh forgot about The Adventures of Lois and Clark
- MTV Bball Jam
- Some rapid-fire bitchings
- Unfortunately, this game contains no Real Bad Girls from Final Fight
- Best game of all time according to GMitchell
- The Death and Return of Superman achievements
- Penis nicknames, eradicating gooters
- Where Are They Now?: Sunsoft
- Blizzard helped make this game…I’m sure you know them from Blackthorne
- Goku vs. Superman
- Kate Upton’s Power Level
- Willow is Star Wars canon?
- Elliot’s healing breasts are the opposite of Orchid’s death titties.
- Patton Oswalt’s filibuster
- Ze goggles, zey do nothing!
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Tyler has been playing The Walking Dead and will soon start on Devil May Cry.
- Josh has been playing Bioshock Infinite and Jurassic Park: The Lost World.
- Dave has been playing Bioshock Infinite, and Super Hoopla (the easiest game at Dave & Busters).
- Josh Nance
- Nicole Nance
- Matt Barger
- Jess Dockrey of suggstreetpost.com
- Lord Mike of Perdue
- Ramon Castillo
- Paul Clewell
- Meghan Holland
- Leva Bates
- Matt Barger
- Dennis Robison
- Jon Turley
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- The song Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.