This week we wake the dragon and punch our way through the Shadow Warrior Gang as we talk about Super Double Dragon.
In This Episode:
- Things not to say to a Romanian girl.
- Double Dragon in Metro City!
- Importantly, Super Double Dragon has a stereo/mono option.
- “It’s not a landing strip, it’s a…take off strip.”
- “We just hang out on top of trucks — Shadow Warrior Gang!”
- Surprisingly, Pixar did not sue Tradewest for having a frumpy clown in the game.
- “Get off me, woodsy pedophile!”
- The leading industry in Double Dragon? Dojo Takeover.
- Duke. No Mercy.
- Dave bets The Mondo Tower of Power.
- Return of Dragon: Sleeping Dragon has Awoke vs. Super Double Dragon
- Billy and Jimmy Lee disappear.
- Move Juice!
- I REQUIRE MITHRAL!
- Enunciated insults.
- We remember puns.
- Pretty much The King of Mustaches.
- Dave assigns the game a pair of glasses.
- Technos – where are they now?
- Tyler shows off his Naruto education.
- Tradewest – where are they now?
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Dave laments as he continues to punish himself by playing Dark Souls. It’s still hard.
- Tyler has found the Second to Last Specter in Professor Layton and will start 9 Persons, 9 Hours, 9 Doors soon.
Mentioned in the Show:
- Double Dragon Neon (If you like games, play this)
- Super Dodgeball
- River City Ransom
- The Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 episode
- How to improve Top Gear 2
- How Dycus drinks his Mondo
- Matt Barger
- Ramon Castillo
- Kevin Link
- Micah Perdue
- Second Breakfast Podcast
- Nikki Moore
- Jess Dockrey – suggstreetpost.com
- Tyler Dunigan
- Josh Edwards
- William Holt
- Hilary Ford
- Joanne Livingston
- Not Blake
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- The song Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.