What is a cyborg? Is it a robot? Are they like androids? All we know is THEY AIN’T LADIES, courtesy of The Combatribes, this week’s SNES game from The Randomizer. We bring back Casey of Piggy Palace fame to talk about his emotional week…and this game. Is The Combatribes a hidden gem? What is Casey’s racy snapchat? What kind of dress-up are we going to be playing? Have a listen and find out!
The Combatribes Shownotes:
- Dave streamed The Combatribes on Twitch, if you’re into combat, tribes, fighting large men armed with timber in front of a Steak & Shake…or guys named Dave.
- If you’re feeling racy, snap ol’ Casey. Casey_Yeah on Snapchat.
- Who started fireside chats?
- TO VALHEIM!
- Reagan’s albums to America.
- We did an episode on Goof Troop with Choctopus.
- IT WAS TO IMPRESS JODIE FOSTER!
- Golden Axe was totally based on the Book of Acts.
- Actraiser was also totally based on the Book of Acts.
- Check out that lumber on Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
- OH WARRRRRRRIORS
- Are there are good Steak and Shakes around anymore?
- What was the Alex Mack chemical?
- What is your favorite flavor of combos?
- The story of Doink the Clown.
- Funyun are totally Wario farts.
- What about this episode?
- Have you listened to this episode?
- NEVER THIS EPISODE.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002