Choctopus joins us as we turn our backs on The Randomizer (all hail The Randomizer!) for one week in order to talk about Goof Troop for the SNES. We talk about this 1993 Capcom action-adventure game (and anthropomorphic dog pirates), but in regular TADPOG fashion we meander down many paths of off-topic conversation. Yes, we swap chonky cat stories. We try to figure out who Mr. X is in the Resident Evil series. Do we spend time talking about Disney Afternoon cartoons and Nicktoons? Hyuck yes.
Goof Troop Podcast Shownotes:
- Mystery Capcom Prize
- Donate to the GoFundMe for Tyler and Melissa
- Dave Played Goof Troop on Twitch with Nikki
- Check out Choctopus on YouTube
- Goof Troop was the game of the month over at Retro Gaming Monthly
- You probably remember Choctopus from our Super Smash Bros Ultimate episode
- Tyler was drunk on our Pokemon Snap and The Legend of Zelda episodes
- The Goofy Movie
- Extremely Goofy Movie
- Flash Forward had Jewel in it???
- Rocko’s Modern Life is coming to Netflix
- Yes, of course we did an episode on Eek! The Cat
- Who would win: Goofy vs Donald
- Right near the beach…boyee
- Garfield Gameboy’d by Lumpy Touch
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002