This week we’re rolling from left to right while shooting every direction but diagonally while talking about Super Turrican 2 for the Super Nintendo.
In This Episode:
- Email suggestions for the worst SNES game by March 4th.
- 100,000 TADPOG points to the person who creates Beard Science, a Weird Science parody.
- 10,000 TADPOG points to the first person to write a faq for Super Turrican 2. Points redeemable for one lap pillow.
- What?! No gamefaqs?
- “You can’t shoot diagonally! That’s how we’ll get ’em!”
- The boss of Super Turrican 2.
- Haunted elevator!
- “Someone ripped someone off, dammit!”
- Tunnel o’ Beholders.
- Space fish are very handy.
- Space spiders and graboids.
- Tyler is a self-proclaimed ninja rope expert.
- Unnecessary risks are taken.
- Did we use the level skip code a lot? Yes.
- “Just ride the sandworm train all the way to victory.”
- Salvador Dalí: the Game.
- Factor 5: Where are they now?
- Ocean: Where are they now?
- Balbo Biggins and Dewey Wetness
- Tyler quizzes Dave from the latest issue of Game Informer – Japenese RPG or State of Florida?
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Dave is punishing himself by playing Dark Souls.
- Tyler is solving mysteries in Professor Layton and is about to start Majora’s Mask.
Mentioned in the Show:
- That grand Kemco game we talked about, Top Gear 2.
- THREE Duck Tails links for the price of
onefree! Duck Tales in Real Life / Duck Tales Parody / Moon Theme by Megalixir
- Sexual assault at wrestling match under investigation.
- Ramon Castillo
- Kevin Link
- Baby Dhibs
- Zach N.
- Micah Perdue
- Blake Woods
- Nicole Nance
- Josh Nance of co-host fame
- Meg Holland
- Laura Chiles Ammons
- Dennis Robison
- Matt Barger
- Nikki Moore
- Jess Dockrey – suggstreetpost.com
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- The song Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.