Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Panic at the Quiznos vs. The World! We return again this with the further adventures of the band. This time, the band goes all out to free Jill’s mind of the Glow. They face her greatest fears – Gargamel, Foot Soldiers, Krang, Murky, and a few more in this one (Jill watched a lot of TV and played a lot of NES in the late Eighties and Nineties) so tune in to see what other troubles the band has as they storm Dr. Claw’s castle that contains the pieces of Glow that need to be destroyed. This one ends with a big boom!
Panic at the Quiznos vs. The World – Session Seventeen Shownotes:
- Proto Man is just so cool.
- BEWARE THE MAGIC OF SKELETOR!
- Mumra was hiding somewhere.
- Have you seen a Mario 2 warp?
- The hand of Vampire Hunter D.
- The signature move of Goku.
- Magicka De Spell is that witch you saw in the Ducktales Game.
- CATRA HISSES!
- Aw man, Juggernut.
- Did you catch the last episode?
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums in iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
Pingback: Ep. 695 – Bathroom PB&J vs The World – Session Eighteen (A D&D Actual Play) - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games