Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Bathroom PB&J vs The World! The band returns again after saving Jill from the Glow. Things get mild between Lem and Jill, Papa Barnes gets involved and tells an interesting story, Benji schemes and schemes and might have bitten off a little more than he can chew if he doesn’t hold up his part of a very special bargain, and the band goes to see Bluegrass Man at The Silver Saddle Saloon and meet a character of very special importance (also important to the universe of Tyler’s interconnected D&D games). Come sit awhile and listen! Bathroom PB&J!
Bathroom PB&J vs. The World – Session Seventeen Shownotes:
- Vegan Fish Tacos are pretty good.
- Everyone has a poop knife, right?
- Oh The Paducah Sun.
- Of course, more Irvin Cobb Hotel.
- And more Irvin Cobb.
- Did you listen to the last episode?
- Or this random episode?
- Earthbound music coming in hot.
- Same for Final Fantasy VI.
- With some Super Mario RPG to boot.
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanaguchi. All songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums in iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
Pingback: Ep. 699 – Freaky Friday…but with Wolves! vs The World Session Nineteen (A D&D Actual Play) - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games