Podcast: Play in new window | Download
While not officially on our Eventually List, Rhythm Master Paul Corn suggested that we play the infamous advergame M.C. Kids for the Nintendo Entertainment System. So we did that. We went on a magical fast food adventure with Mick and Mack through McDonaldland and then made a very mundane journey back to record this episode with The Nances, TADPOG’s Illustrious Fabulous Couple.
- This game is not about M.C. Hammer
- 60% of us went to Hattie B’s Chicken
- Then we went to Game Galaxy
- Magic Sword
- “Giant bull man dicks” (NSFW)
- “It wasn’t bad”
- 50 Shades of Mad Libs
- Dunigan can’t get enough Virtual Boys
- “Donald Virgin”
- Spot: The Cool Adventure
- Global Gladiators
- Ol’ Crazy Legs
- The ultimate prank
- Steve Harvey crushing it on Family Feud
- Miggity miggity miggity miggity mack daddy
- Tetra Master
- Potato Party!
- AVGN’s take on M.C. Kids
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: Ep. 237 – Mick & Mack as the Global Gladiators - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games