Did you love the basketball episode last week? Do you just live for TADPOG Sports? Well, you’re likely totally alone. So, one person, we bring you a hockey game, courtesy of the Randomizer—Hit the Ice! The most NBA Jamesest of SNES hockey games…but is that a good thing? You can probably guess. Come hang out with us chatting about bedtime schedules, drinking soda, a little Hades, and a little Outer Worlds.
Hit the Ice Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Hit the Ice for SNES and Genesis on Twitch, if you like the guys from Big League Chew playing hockey, guys saying “Why I oughtta!”, guys who are ghosts in the stands, or guys named Dave.
- We have done an episode over Kirby’s Dream Course that people want us to revisit.
- Who played Final Fantasy XI on the PS2?
- Did Dave dig Cross Code?
- Maybe Tyler and Dave will play Outer Worlds together.
- Game Pass hit you up like Columbia House.
- Tyler has lost not just one but two PS4s.
- Have you listened to NBA Jam?
- Aspect of Chiron really does melt those bosses.
- 90s NBA Stars would go really well in Hades
- The hockey players are way too big in Hit The Ice
- It was first an arcade game.
- Hit the Ice has a lot of ports.
- What did you think of Arch Rivals?
- Dennis and Tony were all about Bubble Bibble.
- Yeah, this is the Jim Belushi.
- Have you seen this episode?
- What about this one?
- NEVER THIS ONE.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002