Smash Tennis! We actually chose to do a sports game! And it actually turned out better than expected. Just to go ahead and get it out of the way, this is an episode that was recorded virtually by all parties. It could sound a little different but we didn’t want to leave anyone hanging. We talk about the loss of Norm MacDonald, some Animal Royale, Smash Tennis, our preferred French fry, and
Smash Tennis Shownotes:
- Dave played Smash Tennis for the SNES on Twitch, if you’re into smashing, tennis video games, or guys named Dave
- We will all miss Norm MacDonald.
- Norm MacDonald on Conan.
- The Roast of Bob Saget was Tyler’s favorite Norm MacDonald performance.
- Destruction of a Teacher Heckler is another great performance from Norm.
- Don’t handle a heckler like Michael Richards did (NSFW)
- Dave and Ian are all about Animal Royale. Especially the hamster balls.
- Our other tennis episode is an old one over Super Tennis.
- LET THE BOY SERVE THE BALL!
- What is your favorite fry?
- We also did an episode on Banjo Kazooie.
- Lufia II was an early favorite.
- Our long forgotten N64 days had some Diddy Kong Racing.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002