Well guys, we made it. We’re finally going to talk about the Internet’s favorite game of all time, Dorkly’s 10th-ranked Nintendo 64 game, Banjo-Kazooie. Nicole, our resident N64 expert and lover of all things Banjo-Kazooie lends us a much-needed hand. There might even be a Bird or Bear Quiz. Maybe.
- Heroes of the Storm
- Dave’s Blizzard Battletag: finnagan#1872
- Yuuie (Dave’s preferred HotS streamer)
- Guy on 4chan jerks it to Banjo-Kazooie
- 10 hours of soothing Kazooie noises
- The 8 Bears of the World!
- How to make proper Marijuana Muffins
- Of course you have to watch Down Periscope
- What’s Paul Playing Today?: Banjo-Kazooie
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.