Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Not since Gradius has there been so much debate on how to properly pronounce the name of a video game here on TADPOG. So RAIDEN TRAD. Is it Rye-den Trad? Ray-den Trad? Who knows? (Probably Dave) So please come on a journey with us where we talk about this shooter with plenty of discussion on Slush Puppies, Icee, Jim Varney, Patty Duke and a little Top Gun. Enjoy!
Raiden Trad Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Raiden Trad on Twitch, if you like rai, den, traditional things, shmups, or guys named Dave!
- Toei of Goku fame helped with this game?
- The one true Raiden.
- This game does have ties to 1942.
- Did you see Code Monkeys?
- Well, Olivia Munn does have a book if you want to be disappointed.
- Tyler loved Attack of the Show.
- AOTS still should have made Alison Haislip the main host.
- This game does have a Steve Perry vibe.
- It didn’t have an instruction booklet like Home Improvement though.
- DAN & DAVE OLYMPICS!
- We promise you’ll enjoy the video on Jim Varney.
- Who had the better mascot, Slush Puppy or Icee?
- We did another very disguised shooter with Pocky & Rocky 2.
- You had to love Patty Duke.
- Link’s Bombos Attack.
- The Top Gun Pilots.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002