Did you really love last week’s episode of Symphony of the Night? No? TOOOOOO BAD! We are back with more talk over the game. You know we just had to bring back half of TADPOG’s Sweethearts, Josh Nance. We also brought on an entirely new guest host that has been mentioned many time – Kyle Collins of The Experience Grind Podcast! We talk about the game but also dote plenty of butts, teeth, Cooter Belmont and graboids from the Tremors franchise.
Symphony of the Night Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave plays Symphony of the Night on Twitch: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5
- Experience Grind Podcast
- We’ve done episodes on a bunch of Castlevania games already! Check ’em out: Castlevania, Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest, Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse, Super Castlevania IV, Castlevania: Bloodlines, Castlevania: Dracula X, and Castlevania: Rondo of Blood.
- The Wizard with Experience Grind
- Tyler’s doctor checks his hemorrhoids.
- Nintendo Power Castlevania
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Cooter Belmont
- The Whistles Go Woo!
- I’m interested in this
- You’re not wanted here! Don’t you understand!
- Anal Cunt’s band leader shooting heroin and getting a blowjob (NSFW)
- Ryan Gosling
- Jon Hamm
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.