Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The Irem Skins Game is totally a golf game and not something else, we were also very confused when we heard the title. Not many games have the developer and a mode as their title (which irem loves their name so much it is on the box art twice) so it sounds a bit odd. But hey! Golf game? Have we done a pure golf game before? You’d be surprised. Come hear us do a sandwich draft, open a wonderful package, talk horror, talk food, and talk a great deal about The Irem Skins Game.
The Irem Skins Game Shownotes:
- ApesInCapes is amazing.
- Oh Final Fantasy XI.
- Dorf on Golf.
- I have to include Caddyshack.
- Well, it’s sort of like Ant Man.
- Those Lemon Cookies.
- Ian watched The Sinner
- Smile was deemed okay.
- Black Panther was Ian’s Pick of the Week.
- Poor Dave must have a root canal.
- Lou Malanati Pizza.
- Portillos Hot Dogs.
- 1408 was a great movie.
- I hope you don’t fall into The Backrooms.
- Dave is enjoying Marvel Snap.
- Tyler was shown Mercy in L.A. Noire’s driving levels.
- STAY OUT OF IT, NICK LASHEY.
- THE WATCHER, UATU.
- Were you familiar with White Tiger?
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002