On this edition of TADPOG Original Flavor Wednesday, we’re talking about Shiny Entertainment’s 1994 shoot ’em up platformer, Earthworm Jim with Josh Nance (of Uniracers fame).
In This Episode:
- Crash Bandicoot
- The only time Tyler felt physically in danger
- Cloud of negativity
- Earthworm Jim does not lose it’s soul… like Donkey Kong Country 3 did
- Dave had forgotten about Super Turrican 2
- Cool Spot
- Eastbound and Down
- Cow Launched
- Evil the Cat
- Recorded from within a bathysphere
- Earthworm Jim secrets
- Turbo Tunnel
- Electrostatic ball
- Pete is a Lemming
- Taking Pete on the Advanced Track
- Intestinal Distress
- The Earthworm Jim cartoon
- H. John Benjamin
- Where Are They Now? Shiny Entertainment
- The worm that walks
- Cesar Millan
- Devo Devotee
- Weird beard
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.