Hey, we’re back on TADPOG’s strongest genre = sports. But this is actually our kind of sports game to play as we dive further into Dorkly’s Top 25 N64 games. So we discuss Mario Tennis and tennis….and Mario. So there are plenty of tangents going on where we discuss things we wrote as children, love for shoehorns and whether or not we are more like the Gilmore Girls or the Golden Girls.
- The Taco John Man
- Dave & Buster’s
- Now make them do Usher!
- That Clown Ball..Gun..Game?
- Have a Moon Cup
- Ruby Baron Paul Clewell and his link
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Mario Tennis
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.