Race Drivin’. Yes, that is the title of this SNES game. The pinnacle of creativity – RACE DRIVIN’! Oh boy, is this game everything we thought it would be based on the name alone. We do actually have some friends that are familiar with it so we bring on Sandwich Pope Phil Hawkins and a special letter appearance by Pinball Archmage Chris Edler! Come hear us talk about vasectomies, rogue-likes, Hades, better threats to get your child to behave than Santa Claus, and we do the deepest dive possible into this terrible terrible game. Is it the worst SNES game? Join us and see what you think.
Race Drivin’ Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Race Drivin’ on Twitch if you’re into racin’, drivin’, games for the SNES that are terrible, or guys named Dave.
- Please take our Karnov Treasure.
- This was an arcade game called Hard Drivin’.
- Everyone is loving Hades.
- Are you a fan of Transistor?
- What about Pyre?
- We’ve already done an episode over Bastion.
- Chris Edler was on our Sonic Spinball episode.
- Phil Hawkins is well known for Ghoul Patrol.
- Tyler’s brother, Ryan, loves Gran Turismo. Also, this.
- That loop the loop is worse in Action Park.
- Have you seen Class Action Park?
- I do want to see the Andre the Giant documentary.
- The dead opossum was originally on Sparkster.
- You can check out this episode.
- You could also listen to us talk about this terrible game.
- This is good one.
- NEVER THIS ONE.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002