This week on TADPOG, we talk about Killer Instinct, the 1995 Rareware classic for the Super Nintendo.
In This Episode:
- Tyler and Dave Talk About Baths; Josh of Uniracers fame watches
- Tyler’s Audio Book Corner: Red Country / Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls
- David Sedaris fights a lot like Fulgore
- Pocket Change at Kentucky Oaks Mall
- Dycus had the Gameboy version
- Orchid’s weird elf-shoe boobs
- Black Patriot Boxer
- Faces molded from wet clay, a la Super Tennis
- “Nothin’ weird about death titties!”
- Some kind of adjective combo
- Tyler is not screaming multiple “fucks”
- Darkstalkers Werewolf
- Orchid uses Death Titties on Spinal. It’s not very effective.
- Some T.G.R.I. going on
- Which is the most evil corporation in a video game? Ultratech, Shinra, Umbrella, or Black Mesa?
- Blanka’s Ending vs. Eyedol’s ending
- A small break to reveal the results of Tyler and Dave’s Harry Potter and Game of Thrones quiz results
- Pop Quiz: Riptor or Reptar?
- Klasky Csupo’s other work (NSFW)
- Epic Beard Man Original Flavor / Epic Beard Man Punch Out!
- Everything is in Tyler’s Mom’s attic
- Rugrats of Future Past
- C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
- Where Are They Now?: Rare
- We already covered Where Are They Now?: Midway in our Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 episode.
- Piñata Fighters ™
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Tyler has logged over 100-hours in Borderlands 2, and got all six endings in 999.
- Dave played the arcade versions of Marvel vs. Capcom and Street Fighter II, finished Far Cry 3 and continued Final Fantasy Dimensions.
- Nathan Gartin
- Laura Ammons
- Matt Barger
- Lord Mike of Perdue
- Jacob York
- Ingrid Roy (would like to fuck)
- [Apex] Stealth
- Nicole Nance
- Josh Nance
- Micah Perdue
- Ramon Castillo
- Meg Holland
- Kevin Link
- Matt Barger
- Wiley Ammons
- Tyler Dunigan
- Special thanks to High Octane for his use of his track Killer Instinct.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- The song Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.