Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We stood at the edge of the abyss, staring into the violent darkness and shouted, “WE LOVE SANDWICH POPE PHIL HAWKINS! YOU CANNOT HAVE HIM!” and the darkness whispered back, “Have him then.” So the Randomizer chose a Phil Hawkins game TWO WEEKS IN A ROW bringing us Ghoul Patrol this week! Have you heard of Ghoul Patrol? Probably not. Its the sequel to Zombies Ate My Neighbors, but you wouldn’t guess that from the title. We talk about Bois, Burger King, and Kid’s Cuisine – like always. But this time we all sprinkle in some Ghoul Patron chat. Enjoy!
Ghoul Patrol Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Dave streamed Ghoul Patrol on Twitch, if you like Twitch, video games, ghouls, patrols, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, or guys named Dave!
- WHAT IS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF”BOI“?
- Have you had a Burger King chicken nugget….
- ….they taste like food from Murlynd’s Spoon.
- Phil gots to have his Jack-In-The-Box tacos.
- All hate to be heaped upon Rally’s/Checker’s.
- The only food for kids is truly Kid Cuisine.
- Here is a brave fellow trying out all the Kid Cuisine.
- We did an episode over Zombies Ate My Neighbors.
- Oh the theatre of the Ghoul Patrol intro.
- Phil was all about some Power Pete.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002