Podcast: Play in new window | Download
TADPOG Nation, we finally have some breathing room in our personal lives so we can resume our Ready Player One Series with the Atari 2600 game, Adventure. So, its an old game. Its a short game. We do our best. We may also talk about some classic Superman television, how to train yourself to hide pornography and Tyler tells another Gatsby tale. We take some calls and some texts. Please enjoy and help up figure out this FishLipsJay and Cody drama.
In This Episode:
- Kaio-Ken!!!!! vs Snapple
- DRAGON DRAGON, ROCK THE DRAGON!
- Adventure for the Atari (finding the Easter Egg)
- Superman for the Atari
- Classic 1950 Superman TV Show
- Circle get the Square
- Harold and Kumar go to what part of the video game Adventure?
- That Superman Museum across the river
- 2 Dudes and a NES with David Crane
- Sorry, FishipsJay, show me your genitals
- The Adventures of TinTin
- The Adventures of Lois and Clark
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: TADPOG Podcast Episode 451 - The Legend of Zelda