TADPOG Nation, our dear friend Jacob, of Wolf Fighting Fame (actually Final Fight, X-Men, Populous, Bioshock, Fatal Fury 2, NHL 94, Gone Home, Interview, Metal Warriors and Act Raiser fame) has come back into town and we love him so much we try to get him in some episodes he wants to talk about. So by his request we’re talking about Bastion. We can’t pretend we’re not going to talk about how much we love this game but we also talk about telling stories as kids, how to act normal and we take a call that really messes with Jacob.
In This Episode:
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Bastion
- That song by Joe Public that Kid Jacob loved so much
- Super Giant Games of Bastion and Transistor fame
- Jacob read Wizards cover to cover. All. of. it.
- The other Game Informer 8.5, Shadow of the Damned
- Remember Kyle? He did Zombies Ate my Neighbors with us
- Bastion’s Narrator of Favoriting Jacob’s tweet fame
- Jacob does gush a little bit about The Stanley Parable
- More notches in Jacob’s “In so far as” counter from Act Raiser
- The brilliance of Cowboy Bebop
- The one physical copy of Bastion
- The Bastion OST
- Firefly, the television version of Bastion
- We also loved Braid and Limbo
- Donald Duck murders Goofy
- Morgan Freeman’s Beard
- The lesser known “Lucy, the daughter of the Devil“. Watch it for the jokes Jacob didn’t want to make
- Jacob knows Amber Nash, we need her on the show
- The Art Ending of the Stanley Parable
- Want to listen to a very weird TADPOG throwback? Try our first episode, Street Fighter X Mega Man
- “You want to smear mud on your ass, Gene?”
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #1
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #2
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #3
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.