What do game do we want? HADES! When do we want it? NOW! What did we end up playing? RUN SABER! How was it? …surprising?
This week the Randomizer threw up a total mystery in Run Saber. We may have talked off mic about Hades for an hour before we started but we had a pretty good deep dive into Run Saber, it’s not at all what we expected. So join us as we talk a little Hades, a lot Run Saber and a pretty solid dramatic reading of the crazy story behind this game.
Run Saber Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Run Saber, Strider, and Strider on Twitch, if you like running, sabers, ninjas with long swords, or guys named Dave.
- Don’t want no short short man…wait, what?
- Paris Hilton loved a Big “Bruford”.
- Kim did organize Paris’ closet.
- Ray J talks to the camera (NSFW).
- Everyone knows FUSION is the best energy source.
- “Flair” Saber.
- This is basically the Neutrinos in Dimension X.
- People say it’s a rip off of Strider.
- This was the first place we had seen Strider.
- They had a boss from Past Midnight!
- We are also ready to play Outer Worlds.
- Maria slays the Granfaloon.
- Beast bounces on Tusk.
- The Last Ronin sounds amazing.
- Metal Head just wants to please your human emotional needs.
- How does the Wicked Witch take a bath?
- Did anyone have Moon Shoes?
- Kids sucked at Nick Arcade.
- Have you checked out this episode?
- Just never let it be this one.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002