Podcast: Play in new window | Download
BARF! Despite one foot of snow and a sick Bearded Host, “Eventually…” has come for the 1989 NES cult-classic River City Ransom. Through the magic of the internet, Oathbreaker Blake Woods joins us live from Oklahoma to discuss gang fights, Kickstarter, and pooping yourself at work.
In This Episode:
- The Fabled Kiss from a Rose video (Very NSFW)
- Nuttercut (Uppercut applied to the nuts)
- Have you heard of this things called “Kickstarter“?
- YOU IDIOT!
- The Beard of this episode
- The Glasses of this episode
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #1
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #2 (NSFW)
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #3
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: TADPOG Podcast Episode 387 - Double Dragon IV
Pingback: Ep. 636 – Super Valis IV - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games