GP-1 & GP-1: Part II (SNES), YOU READ THAT RIGHT! We’ve finally decided to do the heralded GP series on the SNES! What? You’re not familiar? and the naming scheme for these games is bad and in the same vein as X-Boxes? I’m shocked. Outright and totally shocked. Well, please stick around for all that game talk. Maybe even a draft. There is some Cuphead talk to be had. We visit Ian’s Horror Hole and talk about some other movies as well. So please, come sit awhile and listen to GP-1 & GP-1: Part II (SNES)!
GP-1 & GP-1: Part II (SNES) Shownotes:
- Ian decorates like Frasier.
- There is a guy who will pay Nintendo until he dies.
- More Steam Deck!
- Dave dove into the Cuphead DLC.
- Support Choctopus playing Cuphead!
- Dungeons & Dragons Honor Among Thieves comes recommended.
- Greenland, the movie. Check it out.
- Trump did mention trying to buy Greenland.
- You’re Killing Me comes recommended.
- Tyler and Melissa went to Plaza Mariachi.
- Tom Segura’s Sledgehammer is great.
- We all had Half Baked memorized.
- BEHOLD THE LAS VEGAS SPHERE.
- My pen!
- Someone recreated SNES Drunk with AI.
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit was a racer we all loved.
- RANDOM EPISODE DROP.
- Our intro song is Moves by Sycamore Drive
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Join the TADPOG discord server where a lot of cool people hang out.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? Donate to our Patreon if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002