Out of 100 people surveyed, the top one answer is on the board: name a Super Nintendo game which features two families competing to name the most popular responses to survey questions in order to win cash and prizes. Show me…Family Feud for the Super Nintendo! Number one answer! That’s a long way of saying we’re talking about Family Feud, the 1993 Super Nintendo adaptation of the game show by Imagineering. We’re recording in a new studio space for this episode, so there’s a little bit of talk about that. We try snacks that Tyler’s Boss and Boss-in-law brought back from Greece. Naturally, we draw parallels to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and our favorite Family Feud hosts. There’s a lot going on here, I guess is what we’re trying to say. We hope you enjoy!
Family Feud (SNES) Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Check out Dave’s stream of Mickey’s Ultimate Challenge on Twitch.
- Dave streamed Family Feud on Twitch, if you like streams and stuff.
- There was a game show at the end of a level in Earthworm Jim 2.
- We love us some Family Feud bloopers.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002