Drew and Bailey from Hops and Heroes join us to give their impressions of Persona 4, the RPG by Atlus. We do talk about the game a little, but there are lots of tangents about Bailey’s hair, the delicious and affordable Aldi/Trader Joe’s Thanksgiving, using an iPad with a large fleshy sponge-finger and of course Chris Gaines. Continue reading
JRPG or GTFO, you know how we roll. Wizened Sage Ian joins us for a special TODPOG episode where Tyler tells us about Persona 3 for the PlayStation 2 and PSP. Some talk spills over to conversation about the Shin Megami Tensei series as a whole. Lots of other great stuff happens in this episode: Tyroni Baloney debuts and tells us a cat story, the phrase “Suck him dry!” is thrown around a lot, an Illuminati plot is revealed(!), and we talk about the upcoming Fantasy World Patreon bonus episode. Continue reading
It’s Monday, TADPOG Nation. We aren’t quite crossing one off the Eventually list but this is a game that was given to us by Lord Matt Barger out of his fat fat package a few years ago and we were meaning to get around to it…eventually. So this week we’re doing the Atlus Puzzle, Adventure, Dating and Horror game – Catherine. We actually talk about some sad but appropriate intro stories, what organs we are missing (and even set a new Patron goal) and what we thought about Catherine. We liked this one. We hope you do too.
In This Episode:
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.