Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Fresh off the heels of A Week of Garmfield, Sandwich Pope Phil Hawkins returns for his interview (for a mere half-dollar). He talks about games. He talks about kissing. Y’know, just games and kissing. Bonus: Tyler talks about fingering caramel dip and Phil reveals his favorite Look Who’s Talking Movie.
In This Episode:
- Phil pleases Tyler
- Mighty No. 9
- Kettle Brand Maple Bacon Potato Chips
- Woodburn, OR
- Kathy Figley
- Game Theory Are MMOs Dying?
- Christmas with the Kranks
- Wilds Orgy 6 (unable to find)
- Basic bitch
- Diablo 3
- Resident Evil 5
- Baldur’s Gate
- Heroes of Might and Magic 4
- Heroes of the Storm
- Blood Bowl
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings – Volume 1 SNES
- Secret of Mana
- The Martian
- Leather Goddesses of Phobos
- Lucerne Hammer
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.