The EA NHL Hockey Series – who wants ALL OF THE HOCKEY?! The Randomizer dealt us NHLPA 93 but, The Breakfast Club style – we wanted the bull so we got the horns. We decided to go ahead and knock out NHLPA 93, NHL 94 (again), NHL 95, NHL 96, NHL 97, and NHL 98. So this episode is a real Girth Brooks and really not like any other sports game episode we have ever done. So we may have told you that we understand if you just download sports episode and not listen out of love, but (much like Roger Clemens Baseball) we think this one is really worth the listen.
The EA NHL Hockey Series Shownotes:
- Have you played with a Ring Fit?
- Mitten Squad does some interesting challenge runs of Bethesda epics.
- Dropout is truly phenomenal.
- Brennan Lee Mulligan is DM goals for Tyler.
- The Anacrusis is Dave’s new jam.
- John Oliver has a good rebuttal of Ian’s love of The DaVinci Code.
- WHAT IS A WORDLE?!
- I just want a pair of Black Sandals.
- Ian raved about Ghost Ship.
- The State was also pure magic.
- Remember advertising for Alka Selzter?
- Dave’s Hockey Movie Choice? The Goon.
- Ian’s Hockey Movie Choice? Miracle.
- Tyler’s Hockey Movie Choice? Canada Russia ’72
- Anyone up for Animal Crossing Monopoly?
- The wonder of Wah-Shing, located in Downtown Paducah, KY.
- We did do a very old episode on NHL 94.
- For real, check out our Roger Clemens Baseball episode.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002