Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Sterling Sharpe: End 2 End is finally here. At the end of the end of End 2 End. Who better to play and discuss a very little known SNES football game than the guys who have brought you a long series of confusing hours where they try to make sense of it all? Honestly, it actually turns out a lot better than expected. Come here some chat about Varsity Blues, Mockbuster movies, Nothing but Trouble, legitimate football, and some real talk about Sterling Sharpe. Sit awhile and listen!
Sterling Sharpe: End 2 End Shownotes:
- Ian loves his Retroid Pocket 2+
- Have you been up in the St. Louis Arch?
- Ber Nii-San ders.
- But can you run a Virtual Boy on your Oculus 2?
- Tyler does know The Postal Service.
- The girl from the The Postal Service? Also the girl from The Wizard.
- Did you see the Nintendo Direct?
- EARTHBOUND ON THE SWITCH!
- It’s like Job giving out Michael’s ideas.
- The one true god, Suikoden Duck.
- Dave dropped some knowledge about Mockbusters.
- Water Weenies are questionable.
- The Replacements.
- Atlantic Rim.
- NOTHING BUT TROUBLE.
- Yes, of course. The Humpty Dance.
- Random episode drop.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002