Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Hey! It’s racing! But not on cars or carts but dirt bikes! This week the Randomizer gives us Dirt Trax FX. Ever heard of Stunt Race FX? This is sort of like it but not horrible in every way. Tyler and Dave have a deep discussion of Freaky Eaters, Dave promises to finish Super Metroid, he just barely loses out on War of the Gems, and we talk racing on dirt bikes. We feel good about this one, come check it out!
Dirt Trax FX Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Dirt Trax FX on Twitch (and a little bit of Stunt Race FX for comparison) if you’re into dirt, “trax”, early 3D graphics, guys named Hog, or guys named Dave.
- Just a little Ray Liotta for you.
- The Pepper Scale
- Dave will defeat Super Metroid.
- Final Fight LNS Ultimate is also Dave’s new jam.
- TADPOG Secret Santa courtesy of Sandwich Claus Phil
- War of the Gems was stolen!
- But Dave still has Super Punch Out.
- We did an episode over Stunt Race FX if you’re really interested
- Hog looks a lot like Gene
- Has Peter Gabriel’s head ever exploded?
- Can you only imagine?
- Would you play Polybius?
- Are you interested in this episode?
- What about this one?
- Even this one?
- Never this one.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002