Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Did you like Star Fox? Want to ruin it for yourself? On this episode of TADPOG, we’re talking about the 1994 classic, Stunt Race FX for the Super Nintendo — the second game to use the Super FX chip.
In This Episode:
- Ninja Turtles Noir
- Next bad game episode
- You probably don’t know how Tyler feels about racing games.
- Crafting 101
- What is the earliest game that had a crafting system?
- We wish we were playing Star Fox.
- “Yo, man, you remember Argonaut Software? Aw shit, they did it again!”
- Another rare negative for Shaq Fu.
- Steve McQueen. Who is this mystery man?
- Star Wars Fox, the companion game to Earthbound Jim.
- Stunt Race FX, aka Seizure Derby
- Slap googly eyes on anything to make it better.
- We rearrange the racing games on the list.
- The amount of triangles in this game is too damn high!
- TURBO TEEN!
- Stunt Race FX Achievements
- Where Are They Now?: Argonaut Games
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Dave is murdering all the animals in Far Cry 3 and playing a NES classic, Final Fantasy.
- Tyler has been Song Popping on the toilet.
Mentioned in the Show:
- Matt Barger
- Meghan Holland
- Ramon Castillo
- Kevin Link
- Micah Purdue
- Jess Dockrey of suggstreetpost.com
- Laura Ammons
- Dennis Robison
- Phil DeVaul
- Joanne Livingston
- Josh Edwards
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- The song Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
If that’s not a triumphant return, then I don’t know what is.
Pingback: Ep. 035 – Rock n' Roll Racing | TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games