I bet you thought this day would never come. The anticipated climax to TADPOG’s journey through the Super Star Wars series. Would we be talking about this game if it weren’t ranked as IGN’s 26th best Super Nintendo game of all time? Well…no. Probably not. But can you blame us? So…spoilers…we didn’t really like this game very much so, if you hold it near and dear to your heart prepare to be hurt by our careless words. Otherwise, you’re probably going to really like this episode! Jon Turley (of NBA James fame) is back, bringing infinite Jedi wisdom to TADPOG Annex II.
In This Episode:
- The missed comedy of Louis C.K., thanks Virginity Thief Taryn
- Everyone loves a good Joker impression
- The Lamentations of the Women
- Dat Lego Bucket
- Lincoln Logs of Abraham Lincoln fame
- The prime time of Tea Leoni
- The Family Man
- FACE OFF
- The Phantom Menace Spoiler Track
- Jar Jar Binks
- Dilbert was a TV Show?
- The best halloween costume – Jon Arbuckle
- Ghost Rider, a Nic Cage joint
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.