The Randomizer works in mysterious ways. After throwing sports game after sports game in our faces, IT FINALLY THROWS US SOMETHING IN OUR WHEEL HOUSE — months after it would have been SEO relevant — BUT STILL! So this week we break down Marvel Super Heroes in War of the Gems for the SNES! We start off by enjoying some snacks sent by Better Than Us Choctopus, we talk about Call of Cthulhu and just a bit about Star Wars, and then we wrap things up with a glorious quiz from Ross-Rachel Green.
Marvel Super Heroes in War of the Gems Podcast Shownotes:
- Let’s face it, we’re never going to give away the second “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Dave streamed Marvel Super Heroes in War of the Gems on Twitch, if you like Twitch, video games, super heroes, all things Marvel, or guys named Dave!
- DAVID THE GNOME (as sung in Taryn’s voice.
- We believe she actually sang that song in our episode on Jaws.
- You gotta love Trader Joe’s.
- Check out the stream of that guy who is better that us – Choctopus!
- How woke is F-Troop? Not very.
- Dave is a real Slumdog Millionaire.
- The best promotion was totally TMNT and Pizza Hut.
- We need the family tree of Donkey Lips.
- We also did an episode of X-Men Mutant Apocalypse.
- WE TAKE A WHISKEY DRINK!
- Just so you get all the jokes, check out our episode on Ultima Online.
- This is the best game we have played since Power Rangers.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002