You know what’s better than pretty much everything? Punching a big cartoon character right in his stupid face. You know what’s almost better than that? This episode of TADPOG where we talk at length about IGN’s 17th ranked Super Nintendo game, Super Punch-Out!!. No special guests this time. Just Tyler and Dave going back to their roots and keeping it old-school.
In This Episode:
- The Ingredients of a Sleep Potion: Lunesta, Yellow Tail Riesling and Benedryl
- The Ambien Walrus
- That guy loves Coconut Almonds
- The Requiem (NSFW)
- Mavis Beacon
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Super Punch Out
- Tyler’s brother can also do this but only once
- Mike Tyson skilling up his Evasion stat
- Speed Run of Super Punch Out
- Would you kindly?
- Elementary School Wrapping Paper Schemes
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #1
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #2
- SHOWNOTE FILLER #3
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.