Being finished with IGN’s Top 100 SNES games draws ever closer each week, TADPOG Nation. This week we’re at IGN’s #7 ranked game, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island. We bring New Mother Meg (that’s for you FishlipsJay) on for this one since she was such a long time fan (allegedly). We talk about how to infuriate your friends with bathroom shenanigans, the best kind of alarm to wake up to and what real sort of treats that truckers really enjoy. We talk plenty about the game and discuss our various theories on the race of Yoshi.
In This Episode:
- DOG ALARM FOR YOUR SHOWERING NEEDS
- Foul Bachelor Frog Tyler
- Rat Poison! Rat Poison! Rat Poison! (The Medela one)
- The weird 3D Yoshi’s Island Intro
- The Dvati Race
- What’s Paul Playing Today? Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island
- What else is stressful besides Baby Mario crying? This.
- The Urbz
- The Herbz
- TAMAGOCHI: The True Parent Test
- Shit Eggs (NSFW?)
- Flowers for Algernon
- The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
- Mr. Peepers
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.