Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week we use the Force and run, run to Dagobah, run to Dagobah. And by that, I mean, we play Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
In This Episode:
- Dave, the pimpliest Obi Wan Kenobi.
- Tyler’s Fantasy Audiobook Review is back, on the material plane! Featuring The First Law Trilogy.
- Nicole Nance talks shit about Tyler.
- Tyler makes a Public Pathfinder Apology.
- Chillin’ Cherry.
- Tyler makes a stunning confession.
- The Entertainment Policies of the Holland Family.
- Captain Ron the RPG.
- The sand, it gets everywhere…
- A Christmas Eve stripper tale.
- Final Fantasy 7 / Star Wars Trivia.
- Darth Vader’s Home and The Toy Factory.
- I want his face…off.
- Mode 7
- Friday Night Lights? …and…Oz?
- Grenade spam.
- Star Wars: Drunk History with Tyler
- Tyler’s metachlorian count is through the roof.
- “Like a big, red, slurping thing.”
- LucasArts – where are they now?
- Sculptured Software – where are they now?
- THQ – where are they now?
- If we get 1,000 iTunes reviews in one month’s time, Tyler will watch the Star Wars trilogy and Dave will marry a goat.
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Dave Pathfinder and Ping Pong
- Tyler has found the Last Specter in his least favorite Professor Layton game. A key was found in 9 Persons, 9 Hours, 9 Doors, the game where Phoenix Wright, LOST and 7th Guest are slammed together.
Mentioned in the Show:
- Talk-Boy Extended Commercial. FINE. Here’s the real commercial
- The horrible GameFAQ
- Drunk History
- YTMND Emo Vader
- Missed it by that much
- Beard Science by Micah Perdue
- Wiley Ammons, for loving Grim Fandango
- Leva Bates, for loving Maniac Mansion
- Jacob York, for loving Sam & Max
- Kevin Link
- Ramon Castillo
- Micah Perdue
- Matt Barger
- Morgan Lythe
- Jess Dockrey – suggstreetpost.com
- Nikki Moore
- Dennis Robison
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- The song Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.
Pingback: Ep. 564 – Rex Ronan: Experimental Surgeon - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games