American Football. The Big Game. Grid Iron. Pig Skin. Touchdowns. These are all things TADPOG knows nothing about yet still we soldier on through the chaos that is The Randomizer. So to even things out we bring out the BIGGEST FOOTBALL BRAIN EVER – LAWD MULANEY DENNIS ROBISON. We talk all sorts of stuff and take some pretty pretty good quizzes. Enjoy!
The SNES Madden Games Podcast Shownotes:
- Dave streamed almost every Madden game on Twitch, if you like Madden, NFL, 16-bit samples of “boom” and “pow”, video games, guys named Dave, or guys named John!
- The boxing style of Floyd Mayweather.
- Floyd probably isn’t good at Animal Crossing
- But he might be if he listened to Animal Talking.
- The Madden Curse.
- The best of Madden impressions.
- Plaxico Burris and his sweatpants.
- Dennis and his love for William Perry.
- What was it that Michael Vick did again?
- The Last Dance.
- Henry played Animal Crossing: New Leaf for a minute.
- Andrew Anthony – the father of “EA Sports, it’s in the game.”
- BY MENNEN.
- Do you know about Rich Little?
- The Ambulance in that one SNES Madden game.
- If you’re done with this episode you could try this one.
- And after that, this one.
- AND THEN THIS ONE.
- THEN THIS ONE.
- BUT NEVER THIS ONE.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002