This week on TADPOG, we sit down with Tyler Dunigan and talk about Madden NFL ’94, the 1993 football classic for the Super Nintendo.
In This Episode:
- Worms Armageddon, frozen underwear and gooter money
- Cats are magic
- The Rithmatist
- We forgot to count the zero
- EA Sports — it’s in the game!
- Madden NFL is nothing like the Tiny Toons football level
- Dunigan chugs a Global Grape Mondo
- T.D. Tossin’ Leo was not in this game
- Bardic Knowledge
- Ace Ventura also did not prepare us for Madden NFL ’94
- Mr. Bebop
- Little Giants hail mary plays
- Football plays or glory hole code?
- Dunigan was supposed to be on the Maximum Carnage episode, but lucked out and got Madden instead
- Paul Pfeiffer is Marilyn Manson?
- Winnie is hot now (and good at maths)
- Tecmo Super Bowl
- Tiger Handhelds
- The attic of Tyler’s Mom
- Grampa and Uncle Andore are wrestling, Pa Andore is on the ice
- Blake, of Blackthorne fame: Football Nerd
- Bad things have happened to Football Gentlemen due to the Madden Curse
- Madden Bowl
- Football Trivia Time!
- In the House
- Who are the Chefs?
- Icebox is hot now
- Madden NFL ’94 Achievements
- Dennis defines The Church Basement
What We’ve Been Playing:
- Tyler’s 3DS XL has arrived, and played Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.
- Dunnigan played New Super Mario Bros.
- Dave continued Immature Gaming Month and played Bulletstorm this week. Also, much Animal Crossing: New Leaf was played with Megs246.
- John Sullivan
- Dennis Robison
- Lord Mike of Perdue
- David Gulino II
- Nicole Nance
- John Sullivan
- Ramon Castillo
- Tyler Dunigan
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind.
- Our theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive was used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.