Rhythm Master Paul “Walking Simpsons Encyclopedia” Corn and Soul Sister Yarn Sorceress join us to talk about The Simpsons Arcade game by Konami. We kinda talk about the game but we mainly talk about The Simpsons in general…and gooders.
In This Episode:
- What Should Your “Final Fantasy” Job Class Be?
- Menages in Nashville, TN
- Mohel giving a baby herpes
- Pit Fighter
- Life in Hell
- Bongo the Rabbit
- Power Rangers music video
- Professor Werner von Brawn
- Dr. Marvin Monroe
- Happy Birthday Lisa
- Those dream sharin’ Fraggles
- An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge
- The No Homers Club
- Black Smithers?
- Hank Scorpio
- TADPOG Instagram
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.