Okay, clearly we are talking about Bill Walsh College Football. It’s a sports game. It’s a football game. Dave will be sorta into it. Tyler will not be into it. BUT WE BRING ON LORD DENNIS ROBISON WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS ABOUT FOOTBALL AND THIS GAME! We talk about the names of football players, Tony, Tony’s dad, and plenty of other tangents (with some real talk about this game)
Bill Walsh College Football Shownotes:
- Dave streamed Bill Walsh College Football on Twitch if you’re into Bill Walsh, college football, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, or guys named Dave.
- SNES Drunk thinks this is the best SNES football game.
- Key & Peele really had it right.
- The Hollands went to the Parthenon.
- Won’t you go to the Limp Bizkit concert?
- The Birdhouse in Nashville.
- Bubble Bibble
- Bill Walsh on the Sega CD with the FMV.
- FFXI had the best crafting system.
- Dennis played a game from Joe Mad.
- He also saw a YouTube documentary about Joe Mad.
- Have you heard this episode?
- What about this football gem?
- This is also an option.
- But NEVER this one.
- A football thing!
- Another football thing!
- I need more words to increase the SEO so these are those words and here is a link to a past episode that I enjoyed making.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002