Nosferatu makes it’s ghoulish, nightmarish, lycanthropic, vampiric, mummified, and downright fiendish debut on our show. Was it worth the work that Tyler’s brother, Ryan, had to endure to get his copy? Did it live up to all the time Dave and Ian put into playing it? The sheer rage Tyler experienced trying to punch through the castle’s many monster, was that a cost worth paying? Come see, we take a pretty deep dive into Nosferatu. ALL HAIL THE RANDOMIZER! OR NOT SO MUCH HAIL THE RANDOMIZER!
- Did you know the voice actor of Buster Bunny was also the Crypt Keeper?
- Ian really got into the Wii Sports Beta weekend.
- BEHOLD! WII SPORTS SURVIVAL BOWLING!
- Were you a fan of American Gladiators?
- Tyler’s kids really got into Beat Saber.
- Dave beat Super Hot on his Oculus 2.
- A what? A Real ID?
- Do you have any opinions on on Scream 4?
- Netflix is doing it’s own thing with The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
- There is Popeye starring Robin Williams.
- Please tell me you had some Michael Jordan Valentines.
- Provel cheese is a mixture of a few cheeses but tastes like none of them.
- Chris Farley was supposed to be Shrek.
- This game is a far cry from the quality of Dracula: Dead and Loving It.
- Have you seen Monster Squad?
- The Richard Jewell documentary is some sad stuff.
- Oh, hi mark.
- Insert random episode here.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, you could try email@example.com but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002