So many requests have been made, and bribes have been taken (Thank you for your patronage, Mysterious Benefactor), so we bring to you the latest installment of TADPOG Actual Plays with a character creation Session Zero episode of MILLENNIUM FALCO *mumbles* something something something! How is this game going to work? What is the inspiration? Who is playing? WHAT CHARACTERS ARE THERE? So many questions will be answered if you just give this episode a listen.
Millennium Falco Session Zero Shownotes:
- Do you know what the Millennium Falcon is?
- What about Falcor?
- A bit deeper, what about Falco?
- Or this Falco?
- Steven Curtis Chapman is from Paducah.
- So is Terry Mike Jeffrey, probably.
- You probably aren’t familiar with Irvin Cobb.
- The Cat in the Hat was another tabletop series we did.
- Also, The Son of Sam was out first venture into Call of Cthulhu.
- If you really like all that, we have The Piggy Palace on our Patreon page.
- Our theme song for this episode is Mess by Anamanahuchi. We also play Helix Nebula by Anamanaguchi. Both songs fall under the Creative Commons license and are available in full on this link to their albums on Free Music Archive.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that. But or and.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002