Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Tyler lifted his head from his Donny Jeffcoat signed bat, uttering his final word of prayer to the Randomizer. “C…tic….Pl….er.” the Randomizer whispered. “What? Celtic Pliers? What do you wish of us, Randomizer?” Tyler screamed into the void. “Cine…ic….Plat…er.” the Randomizer replied. Strength growing in its voice. “You don’t mean? Please. No.” Tyler whimpered in the night. “CINEMATIC PLATFORMER! PRINCE OF PERSIA!” The Randomizer howled with malice! So this week Tyler and Dave tackled Prince of Persia for the SNES. But its not as bleak at the Randomizer likely intended it to be. We talk DOS, Aladdin, take a quiz and do some real talk about Prince of Persia. Enjoy!
Prince of Persia Podcast Shownotes:
- We assure you, we’re still giving away a “Mystery Capcom Prize“
- Dave streamed Prince of Persia on Twitch, if you like Twitch, video games, princes, Persia, or guys named Dave!
- Apple II first had Prince of Persia.
- RIFF RAFF! STREET RAT!
- Aladdin is still Tyler’s favorite Disney movie.
- Dave learned how to punish Nikki from 1001 Nights.
- Prince of Persia was made with rotoscoping.
- This game was made for speed running.
- You know what the Danger Room is, yes?
- Um. Well. Faces of Death (NSFW). Not our thing.
- Quit trying to bring back Red Dwarf.
- Paul Clewell vs. Blood Bowl
- The glory of Mega Man for DOS.
- Also the unbeatable glory of Teenage Mutant DOS Turtles.
- Learn you some Hee Haw.
- About 16 minutes in you get some of the good Wings Ann Margaret business.
- All Hail Dave for remembering Herzog Zwei
- Yeah yeah yeah Ross, Home Improvement.
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
Pingback: Ep. 612 – All Calls - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games
Pingback: Ep. 651 – Nosferatu - TADPOG: Tyler and Dave Play Old Games