We don’t talk about this a lot because of the stigma that surrounds blob ownership…but we have a blob in the studio. It’s true. A couple of months ago we scraped together enough money from Patreon (thank you donors) to order our very own blob. Once a week we feed our blob a sriracha-flavored jelly bean, and he transforms into a pair of microphones and then we say dirty words into him. On a completely unrelated side-note: on this week’s episode we’re talking about David Crane’s A Boy and His Blob: Trouble in Blobolonia for the NES. We take a Which Jelly Bean Are You personality quiz? Tyler issues a jelly trivia quiz. We take a voicemail from longtime listener Fred.
We reach deep down in Imagineering’s big bag of bad games and come up with Home Improvement: Power Tool Pursuit! for the Super Nintendo. We pitch a lot of good Tim Allen movies in this episode. We try some hard soda for the first time. We find out which Home Improvement character we are. And we do some highly anticipated Care Bear Cousins research.
In This Episode:
- Don’t you miss an episode! Subscribe to TADPOG on iTunes.
- Find us at tadpog.com or facebook.com/tadpog and our back catalog on our Soundcloud let us know what you think of the show.
- Call 270-883-2555 and leave us a voice mail. Relevant or not, we don’t mind. You could also text us. We’re down for that.
- Follow us on Twitter @TADPOG_Podcast
- Leave us an email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, you could try firstname.lastname@example.org but no promises.
- Feel like helping out the show? We have a Patreon at www.patreon.com/tadpog if you feel so inclined.
- Mail us something at: TADPOG Studios; c/o Nicole Nance; PO Box 3785; Paducah, KY 42002
- Our regular theme song is Moves by Sycamore Drive and is used as our intro/outro under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.o United States License.